Price: $ 500.00
This is a bulky item. Additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you on receiving the order and you may be asked to pay any additional shipping costs.
Hard Bound Set. 12 Cantos in 18 Volumes
Srimad-Bhagavatam, an epic philosophical and literary classic is the encyclopedia of eastern classics. For thousands of years, man has grappled with the essential questions for life. In the ancient East, an advanced civilization sought to uncover the mysteries of the self and the universe. Their answers, long hidden in Sanskrit codes, are now revealed with exciting clarity. Scholars today acclaim the Eastern Classics to be of monumental significance.
The timeless wisdom of India is expressed in the Vedas, ancient Sanskrit texts. Originally preserved through oral tradition, the Vedas were first put into writing by Srila Vyasadeva.
- An ancient eastern culture that existed for thousands of years, glimpse of which can be perceived even now
- Yogic science and technology for atomic calculations of time
- Accurate astronomical readings taken 5,000 years ago
- Descriptions of extraterrestrials and interplanetary travels
- Detailed study of the development of the embryo in the womb from the moment of conception
- Buddha's arrival predicted 2,500 years earlier