This year we’re celebrating Kṛṣṇa’s Appearance Day on Thursday, September 7. I hope you’ll join us for all the fun.
Festival highlights include:
- extended darśanas
- an abhiseka of Rādhā-Kṛṣṇa
- our lamp-lit midnight darśana and ārati
- everyone’s favourite: delicious prasādam throughout the day
- and we’ll end with a midnight feast.
Find more details closer to the day here.
By popular demand, we’re celebrating Janmāṣṭamī at three venues across Melbourne. Celebrate with:
- Śrī-Śrī Rādhā Baṅśī-Bihārī at the Akoondah Park Centre, Berwick (2 Cardinia St, Berwick 3806)
- Śrī-Śrī Rādhā-Karuṇāsindhu at the Werribee Functions and Events Centre (2-10 Bulban Rd, Werribee 3030)
- Śrī-Śrī Rādhā-Vallabha at the Albert Park Temple (197 Danks St, Albert Park 3206).
(Please give the donation form below a few moments to load)