Our beautiful, spiritual surroundings and ancient rituals will create a magical and unforgettable wedding.
Our complete wedding package includes
- Vedic fire ceremony with Sanskrit chants and English commentary
- Legal paper signing as part of the religious ceremony
- On-site catering: a delicious vegetarian meal that can be served to up to 100 seated guests
- Floral decorations and wedding cake
Wedding Service Details
Over the last 40 years, the Hare Krishna Temple has conducted numerous weddings for people of all backgrounds. The beautiful surroundings, spiritual atmosphere, the delicious vegetarian feast, memorable ancient-styled rituals make it an event that you and your guests will never forget.
The Temple has qualified & government approved priests and a dedicated staff to help you plan your complete your wedding, right from venue set-up (furniture, floral arrangement, feast) to the actual ceremony. All ceremonies will be conducted as per the Hare Krishna system of performing a wedding. This includes prayers, chanting, utterances of vedic mantras and fire ceremonies.
In summary, we can offer you the following:
- Vidhis and Sanskrit slokas (prayers and religious text) with commentary in English
- Legal papers are signed as part of the religious ceremony.
- On-site catering: A sanctified vegetarian meal (Krishna Prasad) can be served to a 100 seated guests
With regards to costs related to venue furnitures, the feast, floral decorations, the wedding cake & the overall fees for conducting a wedding, please register your interest by completing this form.