We perform all types of pujas, from housewarming to naming, birth and death ceremonies. Our priests can help you choose the astrologically auspicious time to perform your puja, with a fire sacrifice, either in your home or at the Temple.
The Vedic literatures describe that there are many opportunities during one’s life – from before birth to after death – when one performs ceremonies for purification to evoke auspiciousness and ensure advancement in spiritual life.
- Jata-Karma (Birth Ceremony)
- Niskramana: When a child leaves the house for the first time
- Pausti-Karma: Ceremony to protect your child’s health
- Anna-Prasana: Feeding a child grains for the first time
- Cudu-Karnam: Hair-cutting ceremony
- Vidyarambha: Entering school
- Samavartana: Graduation
- Vivaha: Marriage Ceremony
- Griha-Ramba: Laying a foundation stone
- Griha–Pravesa: House warming
- Sraddha-Pattra (Pinda): Oblations to departed forefathers
- Fire ceremony for auspiciousness
Ceremonies outside of this list can also be performed.